Pop Up Information
Up to 30 Days (extendable)
- With this visa you can
- Visit family or friends.
- Visit Indonesia for the purpose of tourism, business, government business, purchasing goods, meetings, or transit.
- Attend meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions as an atendee.
- You must
- Be staying in Indonesia for visit purposes only.
- Be financially sufficient during your stay in Indonesia.
- Comply with all visa conditions and Indonesia laws.
- Other information
- Prohibited from working in employment relationship.
- Prohibited from attending events as a speaker.
- You can extend this visa for another 30 days of stay.
- You cannot convert this visa to another visa or stay permit.
- Staying in Indonesia over the period of your stay permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa conditions, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws
may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- Document Requirement
- You must present the required documents upon arrival at the immigration checkpoint, such as:
- Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months;
- Transportation ticket outbound Indonesia
- Visa Validity
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.