Pop Up Information
Up to 5 Years (Extendable)
- With this visa you can
- Live in Indonesia.
- Travel to and from Indonesia as many times you want.
- You must
- Report accounts in state-owned banks to the immigration office within 90 days after the date of entry.
- Be financially sufficient during your stay in Indonesia.
- Comply with all visa conditions and Indonesia laws.
- Other information
- If you meet the conditions, you will automatically obtain the Electronic Limited Stay Permit (e-ITAS) and the Re-Entry Permit upon arrival at the Immigration Checkpoint (you do not need to go to the immigration office to obtain a Limited Stay Permit and Re-Entry Permit).
- Staying in Indonesia over the period of your stay permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa conditions, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- In addition to the electronic limited stay permit, the limited stay permit also has a physical card available at the immigration office.
- Document Requirement
- Valid Nationality Passport at least 6 (six) months.
- Latest color photograph.
- Statement of commitment that the applicant will deposit funds in an account in his/her own name worth at least US$50,000 (fifty thousand US dollars) in a state-owned bank.
- Proof of income or benefits with a minimum value of US$3,000 (three thousand US Dollars) per month.
- Visa Validity
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.