Pop Up Information
Up to 60 Days (not extendable)
- With this visa you can
- Visit family or friends.
- Visit Indonesia for the purpose of tourism.
- Attend meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions as an atendee..
- You must
- Be staying in Indonesia for visit purposes only.
- Be financially sufficient during your stay in Indonesia.
- Comply with all visa conditions and Indonesia laws.
- Other information
- Prohibited from performing activities that earn benefits in any form.
- Prohibited from attending events as a speaker..
- You can convert this visa to another visa or stay permit.
- Staying in Indonesia over the period of your stay permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa conditions, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws
may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- Document Requirement
- Transportation ticket outbound Indonesia.
- Valid passport for at least 6 months or a valid travel document for at least 12 (twelve) months for Foreigners holding travel documents.
- Recent Passport Photo.
- Financial proof for funding your stay in Indonesia of at least USD 2000, such as:
- Personal bank statement showing the last 3 months period;
- Latest salary slip;
- Time deposits;
- Visa Validity
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.