Pop Up Information
Up to 5 Years (extendable)
IDR 7,000,000 (Incl. stay permit and entry permit fees)
- With this visa you can
- Stay in Indonesia permanently.
- If eligible, apply for Indonesian citizenship.
- Study in Indonesia.
- You must
- Be financially sufficient during your stay in Indonesia.
- Comply with all visa conditions and Indonesia laws.
- Other information
- Prohibited from working in employment relationship.
- You can convert this visa to another visa or stay permit.
- Staying in Indonesia over the period of your stay permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa conditions, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- Document Requirement
- Second Home Visa or stay permit of the applicant's spouse, child, or parent.
- Birth certificate or family card that proves the applicant is the child or parent of the holder of the second home visa or residence permit (must be translated into Indonesian unless it is already in English).
- Recent Passport Photo.
- Nationality Passport that is still valid for at least 36 (thirty six) months.
- Visa Validity
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.